Bestcloudfor.me is a global next generation tech company which provides Cloud and DevOps transformation and develops cloud native applications with AI Technologies to it's customers all over the world. We are working fully remotely but if you want to work in a hybrid model we have 3 offices in Turkey(İstanbul, Adana, Düzce) and work in camp locations at Bodrum. You can work wherever you want.
We are looking for a “Product Owner” for the Cloud Engineering teams.
The Role :
The Product Owner for Support Processes works collaboratively with business and technical support teams and manages the incident management processes. Together with the support team, you will help communicate the needs of our customers and fulfill their requirements. You will also be reporting the outcome to all related parties.
Main Responsibilities :
- Working in coordination with the technical and business teams to execute, deliver and improve the products
- Interpreting functional requirements and requests of customers
- Setting sprint goals and define sprint backlogs with the engineering teams
- Grooming and prioritizing the service product backlog
- Incorporating feature requests into service product roadmap & backlog
- Following progress of work and address detail/information issues during sprints
- Developing and coordinating product strategy, release timelines, and product quality
We want to meet you if you have :
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Owner, Project Manager or similar positions
- Experience of implementing and executing Scrum using modern online tools
- DevOps, cloud, development, test or similar technical background (is a plus)
- Product Management know-how
- Ability to work across multiple teams
- Analytical understanding
- Strong presentation, facilitation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Customer and result oriented perspective
- Track record of working closely with the technical development teams
- Flexible mind-set to adapt to new technologies
- Data-driven approach to decision making
- Strong analytical and communication skills,
- Technical acumen & detail oriented,
- Creative problem-solver with a ‘can-do’ attitude,
- Having strong communication skills and being a good team player,
Culture of trust, working with ambassadors and heroes, empowerment and constructive feedback, stock option, rewards, bonus, free of charge AWS certification exams, free of charge online training platforms, private medical insurance, home office packages, shared car rental for transports, gift cards, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, knowledge sharing through tech talks, free of charge Best Cloud Academy trainings, product demos, holidays, parties & events.
Please feel free to stalk us :)
- DevOps Sohbetleri -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC5QWJKPzzLFuggLqWAjhiw