Bestcloudfor.me is a global next generation tech company which provides Cloud and DevOps transformation and develops cloud native applications with AI Technologies to it's customers all over the world. We are working fully remotely but if you want to work in a hybrid model we have 3 offices in Turkey(İstanbul, Adana, Düzce) and work in camp locations at Bodrum. You can work wherever you want.
We are looking for “DevOps Engineers” for engineering teams.
You will be part of a team designing, automating, and deploying services on behalf of our customers to AWS and cloud native platforms. We have deep experience applying DevOps and cloud native practices in virtually every industry.
Qualifications & Experience
- In depth understanding and professional experience with AWS services and infrastructure
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following container technologies - Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Rancher
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following scripting languages - Bash, Python
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following automation/infrastructure as code tools - Ansible, Terraform
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following monitoring technologies - Prometheus, Grafana, InfluxDB, Nagios, Icinga
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and methodologies
- Experience with Git Flow
- Good knowledge about Linux operating systems
- Being an Agile minded team player, having good communication skills
- Eagerness on self-improvement, open-minded, future-oriented
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Be passionate for developing well-architected, innovative, and elegant software tools and services
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working with engineering teams on a wide variety of projects
- Containerization multiple application for modernization.
- Develop and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- DevOps platforms troubleshooting
- Writing infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible)
- Meeting customer SLAs and managing communication in case of issues
- Participating in work sessions with clients
- Completing technical documentation
- Delivering quality work in agile delivery model in a team environment
Nice to have
- Experience in customer-facing software/technology or consulting
- Experience with “on-premises to cloud” migrations or IT transformations
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS (ideally) or other Cloud platforms
- AWS certifications
- Knowledge on MongoDB experience is a plus
- Knowledge on Postgresql and/or Mysql experience is a plus
Culture of trust, working with ambassadors and heroes, empowerment and constructive feedback, stock option, rewards, bonus, free of charge AWS certification exams, free of charge online training platforms, private medical insurance, home office packages, shared car rental for transports, gift cards, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy, product demos, holidays, parties & events.
Please feel free to stalk :)
DevOps Sohbetleri -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC5QWJKPzzLFuggLqWAjhiw
Medium -> https://medium.com/bestcloudforme
Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/bestcloudforme
Twitter -> https://twitter.com/bestcloudforme